PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- According to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”), we inform that:The Data Controller, that is the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is the following company: NAT-CARGO LTD SP. Z O.O. SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, ul. Daniela Chodowieckiego 5, 80-208 Gdańsk, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 9571115244, REGON [National Official Business Register] 383187473, KRS [National Court Register] 0000783539.
- The legal basis for processing of your personal data is Art. 6 section 1 letter a), b) or f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The legitimate interest of NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa is the marketing of its own services, the establishment or maintenance of business relations and the marketing of services of NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa. You are not required to provide your data although it is necessary to perform the abovementioned purposes.
- Your personal data are processed for the following purposes: handling, purposes connected with the conclusion and performance of an agreement regarding services provided by NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa, marketing of the abovementioned services and conclusion and performance of future agreements.
- Your personal data connected with the conclusion and performance of services or agreements will be processed for the period of their performance as well as for the period no longer than provided for by the law, including the provisions of the Civil Code and Accounting Act, i.e. no longer than for 10 years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the last agreement or service was performed. Furthermore, your personal data processed for the purposes of marketing and for the purposes of conclusion and performance of future agreements will be processed until objection is reported.
- NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa will transfer your personal data to other recipients entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf and in the name of NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa. Moreover, NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa will make your personal data available to other recipients engaged in the performance of the agreement and if such requirement will result from the law.
- The collected personal data are stored in the territory of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but can also be sent to a country outside that area and processed there. Each sending of personal data is performed according to the applicable law. If data are sent outside EEA, NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa will use standard contractual clauses.
- If you think that your personal data are processed illegally, you can file a complaint to the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority, ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw). If you need additional information connected with the protection of personal data or would like to exercise your rights, contact us: tel.: +48 793 499 899, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data you shared with us directly in paper form or electronic form or which were transferred to us on your behalf or personal data which were collected from publicly available sources, such as name and surname, address, NIP, PESEL [Universal Electronic System for Registration of the Population], REGON, KRS, phone number and e-mail address, do not have to be provided but are necessary in order to prepare the offer and conclude and perform the agreement (during performance we may also request the provision of other necessary data). If we do not have the data, will not be able to perform the agreement.
- The data are stored by us also for the needs of future offers and contact for an indefinite period of time but we do not use the obtained information for marketing purposes.
- Your data will be processed for the purpose of making settlements under the concluded agreement, provision of safety, insurances and fulfilment of tax obligations. The data are shared with our authorised employees and partners of NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa, subcontractors, other entities engaged in the process of agreement performance and activities of NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa and entities processing personal data at the request of the Data Controller, for instance service providers, agents or companies, exclusively under an appropriate agreement.
- Your personal data will be processed in paper and electronic form.
- In the case of e-mail or telephone contact: by contacting us by e-mail or by phone you grant consent for processing of your personal data contained in this communication by NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa ul. Daniela Chodowieckiego 5 , 80-208 Gdańsk, for the purpose of receiving an answer to the question asked and sending correspondence by e-mail, text messages and phone.
- The Data Controller does not process special categories of data. The Data Controller makes every effort to protect the data against unauthorised access of third parties and uses organisational and technical measures of safety at a high level in this scope.
- The Data Controller does not provide any data to unauthorised recipients under the imperative provisions of the law in this regard.
- Your personal data can be provided to authorised entities under the provisions of the law – if those entities apply for their disclosure e.g. to the police, public prosecutor’s office or court.
- Your personal data will be stored by us until termination of the agreement. In case of improper settlement of the agreement or improper performance of the agreement, the data will be processed until the claims are time-barred.
- Your personal data can be transferred to third countries or international organisations in the following situations:
a) transfer is necessary to perform the agreement between the data subject and the Data Controller or to implement pre-contractual measures undertaken at the request of the data subject;
b) transfer is necessary to conclude or perform an agreement concluded in the interest of the data subject between the Data Controller and another natural or legal person;
c) transfer is necessary to determine, pursue or protect the claims.
- The following rights apply to the processing of your personal data:
a) right to access your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
b) right to request the rectification of data,
c) right to erase the data (in specific situations),
d) right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data,
e) right to request the restriction of data processing.
- To the extent that your data are processed on the basis of consent, you can additionally exercise the following rights:
a) right to withdraw the consent in the scope in which the data are processed on its basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance with the law of processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
b) right to personal data portability, i.e. to receive your personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- You have the right to file a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (www.uodo.gov.pl) if you find that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- In case of violation of privacy of data, we immediately undertake necessary activities to prevent the undesirable effects of continuing violation if there is such a possibility and we notify the proper authorities.
- If you have any questions regarding your personal data, please contact us: email@example.com
COOKIES USE POLICY
- Our website address is https://nat-cargo.com. During use of the https://nat-cargo.com website, the following data are collected, which are provided by the browser:
– name and version of the Internet browser
– language settings
– referring page
– date and time of sending the request to the server
– IP from which the request was sent
- IP addresses collected by the website are not for identification of the users nor are they disclosed anywhere. They are recorded for statistical purposes only.
- Cookies are special files coming from a given website which are noted and remembered by a given browser and then recorded e.g. on a hard disc drive of the user or in the memory of the device, e.g. of the computer, laptop or smartphone, used to visit websites. This type of files serves, for instance, to facilitate the traffic on the website managed by NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa and it can also serve to remember specific user preferences within our website better.
- We inform that it is possible to delete cookies from the hard disc drive or to block their storing. The manner of introducing such changes depends on the web browser used; changes can be implemented by configuring the browser settings or the device used. No changes in these settings are interpreted as the user’s consent to the acceptance of cookies. However, it should be remembered that blocking cookies may make it difficult or impossible to use some functions of the website.
- On the nat-cargo.com website, via cookies, we collect only the data used for general statistical purposes; the collected data are not used to identify users for purposes such as sales.
- Cookies also allow you to remember your preferences and personalise websites in terms of displayed content.
- If you do not agree, leave the site and delete the relevant cookies.
- For more information, visit https://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl. You can also find it in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
- Website of NAT-CARGO LTD sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa uses the HTTPS protocol
HTTPS (HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure) is an Internet communication protocol protecting the integrity and confidentiality of data between the computer and a website. Data sent using the HTTPS protocol is protected by the TLS protocol (Transport Layer Security), which has three main layers of security:
a) Encoding – transmitted data are encoded, which prevents their readout by intruders. When the user visits the website, no one can intercept nor follow his/her actions on the website or steal his/her information.
b) Data integrity – all intentional or other changes in and damage to data are detected during transmission.
c) Authentication – confirms that the user is communicating with the correct site. It protects against man-in-the-middle attacks and inspires users’ trust.